Are you a Jurist who speaks the French language on an idiomatic level with a hands-on mentality? Are you a commercial talent and would you like to experience working in an international team of lawyers in Amsterdam? Do you enjoy working in a position where there is room to carry out your innovative ideas? Then you should definitely read this vacancy.
In this exciting role as a jurist you will be part of our French Desk were you will be closely involved with clients and debtors by independently handling debt recovery files and all legal aspects arising from that.
You will be supported by very capable colleagues, whom you will also be responsible (in part) for training and developing.
On any day, you could be drafting correspondence, writs, and other procedural documents, and if necessary, the translation of documents. You will also frequently be in contact with debtors, clients and other case-related contacts by phone or mail.
We are very much a team here at Bierens, and we expect all of our lawyers to actively contribute to the development of the practice as a whole. You are encouraged to make full use of your commercial skills and explore new ideas.
• You will be working in a dynamic, ambitious international organisation;
• You will be working with a young and enthusiastic team (check for a first impression);
• You have the opportunity to grow through in-house courses ;
• You will be working in the heart of Amsterdam (check for an impression);
• You are entitled to 27 holidays a year based on a 40-hour workweek;
• We like challenging you, therefore we appreciate creativity, initiative and new ideas;
• You will work with interesting clients from SME's till multinationals from all over Europe;
• We regularly organize fun activities for the office;
• Are a jurist or paralegal who succesfully completed a degree in French law from a university;
• Have of recent experience within an (international) law firm;
• Speak French on an idiomatic level and have good communication skills in English and preferably Dutch
• Have experience with contract law and commercial litigation/dispute resolution;
• Have interest in international private law;
• Have excellent communication skills and you do not shy away from speaking to clients on the phone and in meetings;
• Have a hands-on mentality, ready to be part of an international informal team;
Are you our new jurist? Then please send your cover letter and CV to us by clicking the “Apply button”.
If you have any further questions?
Please call Felix Bindels (HR Advisor) via + 31 (0)20 312 1100.