What will you be doing as a Legal Counsel/Debt Collection Specialist?
In this challenging and multifaceted position of debt collection lawyer, you will be responsible for handling the more complex files from A to Z. You will be in charge of correspondence and advice. You conduct correspondence and give advice. You maintain frequent contact with clients, counterparties and other relations connected to the case. You have strong communication skills and sufficient experience in this area.
In addition, you actively contribute to the development of our national and international practice. You make full use of your legal and communication skills and come up with innovative ideas, which you gladly put into practice.
You will receive intensive and extensive training from your colleagues and will be part of the Italian Desk. This is a collaboration between Italian and Dutch lawyers and legal counsels, specialized in international contract law and commercial and procedural law. Together you will supervise the collection process: both extrajudicial and judicial, and advise both Dutch and Italian companies doing business across borders. A unique opportunity for your further professional development as a legal counsel.
Our new colleague recognizes herself in the following profile:
- You have a HBO/WO work and thinking level in the form of a completed study in Italian law or comparable;
- You have a passion for the collection and credit management industry;
- You are analytical, accurate, a team player but also driven and result oriented;
- You are a strong communicator, both verbally and in writing, in Italian, English. Dutch is a huge advantage.;
- You have a healthy dose of entrepreneurial spirit that you would like to develop further and you embrace sustainability and corporate social responsibility;
- You feel comfortable in a multicultural team in an international setting.
What can we offer you?
- A dynamic, informal and internationally operating organization;
- You are part of a multicultural team in an international setting;
- The unique opportunity to develop professionally;
- A competitive salary and good fringe benefits;
- An informal work atmosphere, where you regularly undertake fun activities with your colleagues;
- The possibility to exercise at the office (fitness) or relax during a chair massage;
- During the season, we regularly take our own boat through the canals in Amsterdam during the lunch break.
Are you ready to seize this opportunity? Are you the legal counsel we are looking for? Then apply now!
Obtaining references, going through a digital personality assessment and applying for a VOG are part of this application procedure.
Questions or more information?
Please contact Terence Doornik at +31 (0)20 312 11 00.